Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yreka Feb 9

Are you hi,
 
I have paid Social Security back every penny I ever owed them.  Therefore, I must be sane.  I have the opportunity to realize the American dream and go back to work.  I am no longer a fool who just wants something to eat.  Forget about WWIII.  I am looking for a wife to share my life with and raise a family.
 
I must have taken a wrong turn in Albuquerque, and I'll see you in St. Louie.
 
The Death of the Ball Turret Gunner
 From my mother's sleep I fell into the State,
And I hunched in its belly till my wet fur froze.
Six miles from earth, loosed from its dream of life,
I woke to black flak and the nightmare fighters.
When I died they washed me out of the turret with a hose. 
Can I use the bathroom
Sorry for the fragmentation.  The Thought Police are virulent.

Back at ya,

Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment